Monday, December 12, 2011

person on my back

This is 2 Fitrah 2011. We're ohsem much <3

Cc! they're the gorgeous SPS-er :) We're rule :D

THIS IS @syhrhiman :) she's a full time Tweet-er. Do follow her -->https://twitter.com/#!/syhrhiman

LUTFI QAYYUM and me for sure -..- they us to call us kembar even though muka kiteorg lain gila. gelong betul......

Vanesse Ng, Nur Azra Nazurah and Fatiha Rosniza *ehh :P Cc they gorgeous much kan?

THIS IS NURUL SYAMSINAR <3 she is my mother. lol k aku tak tipu. hahah k aku memang tipu -.-
she is a very nice girl, so laugh loud and speak loud. whatever it it she's my mother. *ignore my face please*

INI MUNIRAH RAFAIE <3 yes she's hot she's gorgeous. but she's....... short. kbye hahhaha *ignore muka azra kat belakang tu*

and this is rahim, my friend................ i love him much

No comments:

Post a Comment